Thursday, March 11, 2010

my first

hullo there
this will be my first post in my second blog
haha my other blog will not go public as it contains too much swearing words (ehemm) & it's kinda like my online diary.so better keep it to myself & juz a few frens

for my first blog,i'd like to talk about my 6th anniversary
not my anniversary wif some unlucky guy
but my anniversary wif work..the lucky date is 2 March
yup ! this is my 6th year of being a teacher & in the same school too
luckily the students always change otherwise i'll throw up every year !

i still remember the day i step into the school wif my maharani
urgghhh i know my life will never be the same & later maharani will leave me there *_*
there were around 17 misses but now there's only the 5 of us
me,wan,lin,nanie & che tie.but che tie is going to retire here...hahahaha

so many things had happened..the sweet memories and the memories of wanting to kill someone (wish i could!)
maybe i'll tell some in my next,next,next post
so stick around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment