Saturday, March 27, 2010

adding to my stress

today we had the PTA meeting (PIBG lorrr)
i dunno what they discussed coz i'm not at the crime scene muahahahaha :D
after signing the attendance sheet & showing my sweet (yarkkkhh) face for a while,
i sat at the canteen & make me own coffee shop haha (bergosip laa)

aarrggghhh
today my bestie said "why do u look skinny?"
huhu i know coz before she asked,i juz came down from the scale
even i was SHOCK!!!! i did loose some weight
and my current weight is 40...what the ....!!!!
aiyoo looks like i'm going to loose the bet

why i can't gain weight??
1.i'm not eating at the right time.at work,i rarely eat at the canteen.sumtimes due to lots of work or the food is not tempting enough for me.that's why on certain days..i only have brunch & dinner
2.deep down inside i'm not happy.so maybe i don't fully enjoy the food i'm eating
3.my metabolism is way TOO HIGH.i can't do things in slow motion except for eating and i like to walk fast
what else???that's all i can think for the time being

No comments:

Post a Comment