Monday, April 22, 2019

winter trip 2018 part 11

Day 12. Ade dah yang komen bila nak balik kat Fb. Hehehe lek lu. Bukan selalu. So we had breakfast at the hotel for 8.50 euro. The croissant was so nice. I ate 2. Packed our things and left it at the hotel. Checked out before sight seeing. Went to Central station and took the bus to Zaanse Schans. Oh I bought truffles. 100gm cost 3.68 euros. I just went crazy when I see chocolate here. All are good, just need to be careful of the ingredients though. I kind of confident buying from the shop coz the lady wore hijab. She recommended which one that we can eat

i miss this so much...
chocoate covered with cocoa powder..bitter then sweet on the inside

 It stopped at few more places to pick up passengers. Wahh I love this place. So relaxing and the view was just spectacular. Rasanya tak habis tawaf kot sampai belakang. Takpe.. Yang penting dah meninggalkan jejak. Hohoho We stayed until like 12.30pm.


windmills !!!


bukti..bukti


clogs on display

coloured clogs

would have bought 1 if they weren't too heavy and i can be sure of their safety

 Headed back to the central. Went to Hard Rock and around the Central. Had lunch at last night's restaurant. They have lunch promotions for just 10euro. I like this one better coz the portion is smaller but some of the accessories are missing.

bummer !! just few weeks before our trip, they decided to move the amsterdam wording to the airport.. so i had to be satisfied with this 

central station

people playing cheese near Hard Rock




Walked around because our bus was at 11pm. What to do laaa. Lastly, went to the central and I went into Victoria's Secret. Hahaha buy 2 free 1. Asked whether they wanted to share. I ended having 2 body mist. Hailah pompuan ni. Went back to the hotel. Lepak2 sana pulak. At 9pm we moved to the bus station. I left my bread at the hotel. ~sigh~ I honestly don't know what happen to me. I left something at every place. Bought that bread because we would be on the bus till morning to Paris. Must be because of my intention.. Wanting to try weed and walk around red district. Allah balas balik niat keji tu on the spot.
Time to sleep. Last night, didn't get a decent sleep. Bye Amsterdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment