Monday, April 29, 2019

winter trip 20018 part 13

Woke up at around 5am. Last day for my winter/Europe trip. After subuh, we went out heading for the airport. Dunno what happened with our ticket so we kinda barged into the barrier. Crazee people. These people had to settle their VAT (tax refund) I just sat at the back quietly (sob sob) trying to finish my Internet data. Uploaded pictures on fb, Instagram and doing ig live.
I can't really explain the VAT process because I didn't do it. But first you need to get a stamp from the custom. Then come claim your money at the VAT counter.





We checked in our luggages. My backpack was 9.8kg and luggage 19.1kg. Looks like I fully use the weight allowed. Although the maximum weight is 30kg, you can't put all 30kg in a bag. You will need to distribute the weight so a bag can only weigh 23kg. One of us exceed the weight and had to transfer her stuff to others. Opening their bags in front of the counter. Luckily their intimate stuffs was not on top. Hahaha



backpack covered with plastic and tied

Headed to gate M50. On the way, stopped by to buy some chocolate. Not for me yea. Passed by a perfume shop. Wanted to buy Miracle if it was cheap. 80euro! Pffft. I saw Versace red jeans was only 19.99 euro. Omg. Tergoda dah. Pastu pi ajak orang lain terjebak sama. The smell was nice laa. So I bought one. Just in time to board the plane. Bye Paris. You will not be missed. HAHAHAHA





No comments:

Post a Comment