Monday, April 29, 2019

winter trip 2018 last part

So I'm writing this on my 12-hours-flight from Paris to Shanghai. Will transit for 2 hours before heading to KL. Then will drive back to JB. I hope in the next 5 hours flight, I will sleep soundly.
Personally, I hope I won't go on any winter trip again. The cold was so painful. But I feel like the coldness is not as bad as the few days we arrived. Coz I stopped wearing my gloves since in Switzerland. My shoulders are killing me. Having to carry 10kg of backpack around is not something to be proud about. Haha Dragging my luggage lagi. When there's no lift, have to carry it manually.
But if I didn't come, I wouldn't know the "real" Paris. All the good stuff about being the city of love, ish ish. Indah khabar dari rupa. Cukup la sekali kot. Italy is definitely still in my list coz I need to see Rome pulak. Switzerland wins in term of the view.. at least the snow! Amsterdam is also OK.
This trip I bought hello 1010 sim card. I know Internet is not a problem in Europe but just in case. Lucky I bought 3gb for rm86. These people bought 12gb and they only used half. Tu pun lepas layan YouTube and buat ig live.
(this idiot behind me keeps kicking my seat. Tau la x selesa. Yang tendang seat aku, aku jadi selesa ke.?kang jadi cerita lain pulak ni)
Making a note for myself. If I ever go on winter trip again.
Bring just 2normal shirts, 3 longjohn, 2 of my wool inner, 2 jeans. Terbawa banyak pulak kali ni. Skip pun boleh normal shirt tu kalau jacket labuh. Actually just need to change the longjohn, yang memang melekat dengan kulit. Yang luar tu tak perlu tukar pun.
Balik ni nak kena beli telekung and sejadah travel baru. Bidet tu tak perlu kot ganti

No comments:

Post a Comment