Wednesday, April 10, 2019

winter trip 2018 part 10

Day 11 of my trip. Headed to Amsterdam from Dortmund around 11.30 am. As usual, pray on the bus. Nasib la tadi takde kedai jual fridge magnet Germany. Senang keja lain kali tak payah datang dah. My bro asked me to find monster canned drink for him. Limited edition punya. Semalam tak jumpa. Dortmund pun ade yang biasa je. 



rainbow path

Arrived in Amsterdam around 4.45 and our hotel, Ibis Budget Hotel at 5+pm. Washed my socks then went out for dinner. Omg I had to sleep inside a cupboard hahaha. Not really. But the bed is inside the cupboard and the room was so small for the 3 of us. Next time, I'll just pay more for a room on my own. Suke hati boleh buat ape pun. Bertabahlah untuk malam ni ye. 



the cupboard is right next to this bed.

Typing the note on train. I know if I left it till I'm in Malaysia, everything will be gone. Oh the temperature here is bearable. Better than 2 previous countries. We had dinner at a Malaysian restaurant. Actually, they served Malaysian food. Everybody had fried rice. It was a torture to finish mine coz the portion was big.





 While waiting for the food to arrive, I went out. Found a shop out front. Whoa weed lollipop. I just bought postcards and fridge magnet. And water. After dinner, went out walking around the central area. Found another shop selling fridge magnet. Bought another 4 pieces for 10 euros and a weed brownies. Just the light one. It tasted like brownies. What do you expect. Wanted to buy the lollipop but nobody to share. Maybe next time k. 




Hahaha walked around red district. Pehh memang mencabar iman dohh. Sex shops lagi. Some of us did went inside. I couldn't contain my laugh. We passed by sex museum. One kakak asked me "nak masuk tak" yeah why not? We don't have this kinda thing in Malaysia kan. Roughly spent about 15 minutes there. I'm not going to put the pictures here. The ticket was 5 euro and you are allowed to take photos. We went back to the hotel and I was tossing around on the bed. I don't think it's the effect of the weed though. Aku kan memang sensitif pasal tido. Apa lagi duk berpindah2 katil setiap malam.



bicycles everywhere


outside the restaurant

sex museum..ni je yang lepas untuk post kat sini


No comments:

Post a Comment