Monday, December 31, 2018

winter trip 2018 part 4

The bus to Milan departed at 11pm. We thought we could just sit wherever we want. Turned out the driver took our passport, keyed in something on his phone and gave our seat number. I sat alone which is good but I didn't sleep on both seats pun. We went through Switzerland. Omg the snow capped mountain. Even pictures don't do them justice. Ape lagi cuba snap gambar on a moving bus. Nan hado.so I just took some videos. We went through tunnel after tunnel. Baru nak amik video masuk tunnel. Panjang2 pulak tu. Geram doh tengok snow. Tapi serious nak nangis bila tengok suhu






Arrived at around 11++.Took the subway to Vimodrone, near our home stay. Our guide left us to get the keys (so troublesome coz he needed to get on the train somewhere else). Wasting a lot of time waiting. But what to do??!



Our home stay was on the first floor. Smaller than in Paris. I didn't take any picture of the house coz it looks like a very normal 3 bedroom apartment. After praying, I went out with the guide. The rest were tired. It was almost 5pm. We went to Central then to Duomo. When I saw Milan Cathedral, I was speechless. So beautiful!! Took some pictures then went around the shops. I just like the ambience at this place. I like Milan. 💕 And I felt a lot safer than in Paris. Went back at around 9 which already look like midnight








don't be fooled by the Ray-Ban sign. it's actually a chocolate shop



No comments:

Post a Comment