Friday, December 28, 2018

winter trip 2018 part 2

The second day, we ate rice for breakfast. Went to Disneyland. It took around 40 minutes to reach there. Had to change train at Gare du Nord. It was extremely cold. It was actually - 1 degree. And I just wore slack. The ultra warm heat tech pant didn't help much but at least I was not shivering. Bila cakap, ada la asap.kakaka jakun sungguh. We arrived around 10am at Disneyland. So difficult to take pictures coz of the cold. Stuck kat depan je da berapa lama. Some were doing Instagram live! (face-palm) bila nak habis pusing camni. The only ride I went on was mad-hatter teacup.The sun made its appearance and we started to get some heat. Then I took picture with the villain from Aladdin.  Can u guess what happened next?  These people wanted to go out. Arghhh i was so depressed. Baik dari awal jangan masukkan Disneyland. Takde la aku kecewa sangat. Later I found out the ticket was 53euro (through klook) can u imagine I spent rm260 just for 2 hours and not feeling satisfied? What can I do???




Didn't get to get inside this maze :'(


After this section, we went out :(

We headed to La Vallee, an outlet. (tetiba semua yang komplen sejuk jadi segar, dah tak kisah sejuk pfftt) I had to pray near the toilet but better than having to 'qada' a day's prayer. Penat kot. I checked the Long Champ handbag that I like. It was around 90euros.so I skipped that. Then at Coach.. I gave in. I bought 2 handbags with 40% discount. Still can claim VAT. Then we went home.

train station



prayed behind the tall building. near a small park and toilet

not so many people

No comments:

Post a Comment