Monday, January 7, 2019

winter trip 2018 part 5

Today went out quite early. After breakfast, took the train to Central. Next, we hopped on the bus to the largest outlet in Europe - Serravalle. It stopped at a few more stops to pick up other people. I was so lazy and just slept all the way. Why la these people want to come here?? I bought something again.

Stazione Centrale

La Mela Reintegrata

heading for the red bus

30 euro each for the bus ticket




went crazee over these

CRAZINESS overload



Then my sis-in-law wanted to buy something also. That one never mind. Coz it's not mine. You can be crazy here. I even bought a Tefal pan+lid for 10 euro. Now I have to think how to stuff it in my bag. Dumb! The difficult part is wanting to get tax refund. First, the total of your spending must be 175 euro or more. Some shops even gave 40% discount. When I wanted to get the refund, the receptionist asked me to go back to the shop and get my name changed. The shop has to type full name or same as passport. I need to provide the receptionist with my passport, credit card (coz I didn't use cash) and receipt from shop. She asked me whether I want refund in euro or ringgit. I said ringgit coz I thought the money will be directly credited to my credit card. She actually gave me cash. Bummer! I should have asked for euro. Then I can shop again. LoL. Not over yet. I still need to validate my receipt at the airport before I fly back. Otherwise the shop can charge my card again. When we reached Milan, we went back to Duomo Cathedral area again to take other people. Had dinner at one kebab shop. I ordered a margharita pizza. Without any topping (meat, chicken, vege) it still tasted good.

regular size ..HEAVEN!!!

 I bought Milan fridge magnet. Then went around the shops and I found a fridge magnet that I really want. A map of Italy. Aduii. Takpe.. Beli extra nanti balik jual hahaha. After that, we went back.

No comments:

Post a Comment