Friday, December 28, 2018

winter trip 2018 part 3

For third day, we went out quite late. Even had lunch at home. Packed our bags and left the homestay. Left our stuff at Gare du Nord. First stop was Hard Rock Cafe. Some bought stuff and some took pictures (open order). Then just went around again at the same area as first day. They want to buy souvenirs again (and I ended buying again). Purposely bought extra fridge magnet so I can sell them. Hahaha.







I think I hate Paris. It's difficult to find public rest room thus making it difficult for me to take wudhu. I did my wudhu at home but then this guy touch my hand. Arghh so stress. X tau kesusahan aku nak mempertahankan wudhu. Mmg patut pakai sarung tangan tapi susah betul nak snap gambar.
After looking around for shoes (our guide la) we had dinner at Marmaris. I had some kind of kebab and the portion itself was big+fries+canned drink. I just ate the fries. Took away the kebab.

the red is not chilli but ketchup.

 Then went back to the main station. Since we had to wait for 11pm train to Milan.. we lepak at McD in front of the station-the same one as the first day. The bus ride would be 12 hours. From Gare Du Nord we took the train to another station to get to the bus station which was quite far since we had to drag our bags.



can charge your phone

woke up to view like this


OK lagi nak compare pasal facility public transport kat Paris. Lif dia tak banyak. Kitorang yang heret beg ni, memang terasa azabnyer. Yang ade eskalator nasib baik jugak la. Ada certain station cuma ada tangga. Bapak dia. Aku yang gagah perkasa iron woman pun menyumpah 53 kali. Jalan pulak tak rata. Almaklum.. Stail coble stone gitu. Facility kat Malaysia lagi baik. Seoul gak the best (nampak tak petanda nak kena repeat Seoul??) *_^

No comments:

Post a Comment