Tuesday, June 1, 2010

who am i??

seriously..i dunno what the hell happened to me today
i was totally not myself
i think my body is at school but my soul is already in my kampung

firstly..i gave the wrong exam paper to a teacher
serious mistake man...!!!
then during solat..i juz sit & give orders to students
seriously.."my butts too big today"
i've no intention of being mad today
then i've to jaga peksa in 1K5
i forgot that i teach that class,3 times a week and i ended up asking other teacher "where is 1K5 ah"...am i CRAZEE or what !!!
i hate going to school during the week before holiday
coz i can't concentrate on work aiyoh!

hohoho today i got another teacher's day present
i got a pencil case
macam nak sindir aku je budak ni..mentang2 la aku bawa uncang Giant jer hummm
anyway thanx...yesterday a boy gave me a Terengganu keychain-siap ade turtle lagi
ngeh ngeh ngeh
maybe he doesn't know that KT is my hometown
when i told him today that i live there..he was shocked
anyway thanx coz sudi jugak bagi teacher ni hadiah...
len kali bagi lagi yer murid2..teacher suker aje +_^

No comments:

Post a Comment