Saturday, May 29, 2010

preparing for 4th phase

in July i'll be having the final phase for the english course
i never imagine we'll be getting a project to do
& have to present,exhibition,brochure,power point bla..bla..bla
ayarkhhh...i dun know what to say
but together with school work & everything
i dunno how to steal sumtime to do the project


<----my group
our group decided to do on modern musics & dances
last friday i already asked a few students about shuffle & techtonic (whatever hell that is)
they're are not the same & i've asked a few students whether they can perform the dances on the day of our presentation
i can imagine the admin's reaction when they hear bout this
never mind,we'll see when the time comes

during the last phase,we learned about descriptive essay
in 1 of the activities,we had to write about a precious object
so,we came up with a necklace from husband for anniversary and unlucky me...i had to read it
HAMPEH betul coz the essay was really JIWANGGGG (yeurkhhh !!! so geli laaa)
i was covering my face the whole time i read it
i dun have the full essay with me but here's the part which i wrote

The first time I saw the necklace, I was taken aback.It has my favourite stone, sapphire, in the shape of a heart. Along the necklace,there are small diamonds and they sparkle like stars at night. He said it is a symbol of our love, that his heart belongs tu me and no one else. I was so touched and hug him tightly.
-so full of drama kan???

No comments:

Post a Comment