Thursday, July 29, 2021

Colouring

Entering MCO 3.0
I have come to a roadblock of things to do indoor. While scrolling shopee (haha) I found this colouring canvas. Just paint the pictures according to the numbers... Kacang je ni!! Hahaha... When these arrived... I was shocked.. Some numbers are so small.. (insert tears) 
Bertabahlah aku nak siapkan bendalah ni. 
I started with tiny sections but I felt like it took so long. Then I started painting bigger sections.. OK! Making progress.. 
Overall, I finished it in like 5 weeks.. Coz I only paint this after Asar. If I read book, I definitely will fall asleep. So, I paint. 


Week 1

Finished

Second picture. This one is more difficult..A LOAD more tiny areas... 
Haven't started anything coz I plan to finish the jigsaw puzzle first.. 
KIV since MCO 1.0 (talk about procrastinating!) 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment