Saturday, May 29, 2021

Covid vaccination 2


Alhamdulillah.. I am done with my second dose of vaccine. After few days, I feel like the effect is less than the first one. Only my arm was in pain..Lenguh daripada yang first. Other than that, nothing. To be honest, my body is not in the best of health pun this week. So, maybe I can't really differentiate the effects hahaha


Still had to fill in the same forms. Only 2 this time. I arrived around 9am then waited+filling the forms around 20 minutes.


Then moved to second station where the doc checked my My Sejahtera. 


After few minutes, directly headed inside. Sat down for 2 minutes and the nurse called. This time I felt the needle. Ouchh.. Waited at the observation area for like 10 minutes only. At 10 am, I was already heading home. Just around 45 minutes for the whole process. 



No comments:

Post a Comment