Wednesday, January 23, 2019

winter trip 2018 part 7

For day 7, went out quite late. Stopped by some shops. I bought myself a glove for 5euro. So lady-like. We took a gondola ride for an hour which cost us 27euro each or 160euro for 1 gondola. The gondola paddler sang a bit here and there. But nothing compared to the singer in Macao. Of course the view in Venice wins. When the gondola was turning, the paddler would make a whistling sound. We spotted a market and stopped there. I bought strawberry, cherries, red currant (coz I always see it at aeon) and dried pineapple. Wanted to buy pasta but definitely be out of shape when I reached Malaysia.

not where i bought the glove.the shop is on the right (forgot to take the picture) the shop sells most things for below 20euro.all gloves for 5euro.





rialto bridge



3 for 10euro




Walked around the Rialto Bridge area. These people found a fabric shop selling tablecloth. Hah.. This is what my mom likes. So I bought 1 for her and will sell the Coach handbag that I bought for her in Paris. The tablecloth is so heavy.


this lady is so soft spoken and patiently entertained us

i bought this design...can't really remember


I bought cannoli. Stopped at a supermarket. I wanted to buy lip gloss coz my lips are very dry and milk. A litre of milk cost 0.60euro. Pehh kat Malaysia pun tak dapat harga gitu. We went home and ate whatever we bought.

the strawberry was so nice. the red berries are so sour.

cannoli crema, cannoli pistachio, cannoli chocolate

In the evening, went out again. Stopped at Sephora coz I wanted to replace my make up. Kemain kau.. Sephora kat Tebrau setakat wat lawatan je. Kat Venice siap shopping. Terpaksa dowh. Muka aku da macam mayat ape. Setakat lipstick dengan blusher je. Compact powder x replace pun. Tengok winter boot 20euro pun berkenan tapi memikirkan beg yang dah takde space tu, hentikan lah. On the way back, found a watch shop. 1 bought watches. When we arrived home, others wanted it too. So some went out again. I cooked samyang for dinner.

rialto bridge area at night

pasta shop

2 ketul je barang

No comments:

Post a Comment