Sunday, May 8, 2011

tido laaa

my old problem is here to stay-difficulty to sleep
last month during the kawad practice i can sleep at 10pm (that's why i dun have any entry for april..i juz had so much on my plate at that moment)
man..that was heaven!!
juz put my head on the pillow & i doze off
now i put my head on the pillow at 9 pm & still tossing around at 12 am
the worst thing is i took some cough syrup (dat's supposed to make me sleepy rite??) WRONG!

the one to be blamed is my mind
my mind likes to wander around and think a LOAD
that's why i prefer not to know certain things & i try to erase some unuseful information

next week is a bit relaxing for me coz the students are having their mid-year exam
but then i've to struggle marking their papers
(i'm turning green juz thinking bout their essays)

then on the 16th we'll have the teacher's day celebration
my wish is to have a holiday HAHAHAHA
i dun really like the theme -Pahlawan & serikandi (sorry if the organisers read this)
why not juz stick to the colours?

17th is wesak day...the Kebiru is organising a bowling tournament (duhh)
i dun think i wanna participate
reasons- dun feel like socializing
- 3games is too much
now i'm thinking what to do coz every1 else is going there.. hmmm?
my bestie was quite down when i said i didn't wanna join

looking forward to watching Fast5
need my sleep now

No comments:

Post a Comment