Tuesday, May 31, 2011

lazy days



i'm in shah alam since saturday
arrived here around noon ..then relax for a while-translate i sleep
pada hal i didn't do much driving
i asked my fren to drive after i took my medication
(i had fever since wednesday nite.managed to get MC on friday but it was totally stewpeed coz i had to go to work to settle some problem .whadefish!!! kept vomitting everything i ate.today only i feel like myself again)
so in the end i didn't do anything on that day

on sunday,my mom came then later she went to Sg Besar but i didn't wanna go coz of the distance & i dun wanna add to my dizzy head
left alone at home then went out to wash the car (i can't stand the look of my dirty car)
then went back & changed clothes
i decided to go to One Utama..on the way texted my bro to join me
it was not dat fun la.coz i still feel dizzy (driving like some kind maniac..hmmm a bit laaa)
i succeeded in eating subway sandwiches..teriyaki chicken (coz it's cheap dat day)
tapi nikmat makan tu takde coz asik nak muntah je
i'll try to look for a subway tomorrow before i go back to my hometown

yesterday both my bro & SIL took mc then later we went to jusco bukit raja
maharani did some shopping baju raya for her grandchildren
Aqil terus pakai baju raya lepas bayar..budak bertuah
ohh man..i fell in love with a pair of primavera shoes
they were GOJES...2inches hi..black...sesuai bangat untuk pegi keja
tak yah buckle2..so senang nak masuk kelas kabin (2P1...i hate ur class HAHAHAHA)
unfortunately..the price tag almost make me have diabetes...RM109
next time bebeh...i'll get u 1 day ;P

at nite took away pizza & dinner at home.my 2nd bro came after work
so today i juz laze around melayan Aqil yang nak tengok upin ipin
then i played the twinkle2 song
the only word yang aku dapat tangkap star aje
yang lain juz bunyi lalalalalala je ...hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment