Wednesday, May 18, 2011

siap sudah...

finally i finished marking those er....essays
arghhh stress..1 student failed from the first class.it was him also last test...ishh
here are some sentences that made me laugh
these are the actual sentences that the students wrote...no editting

1.I like sport for the example play food ball...

2.I has received your letter last yesterday

3....because it can avoid you loitering and boredom went you alone

4.I believe that the team will destroyed. Its suitable with the trademark of wonderpets

5.send my regret to your family <--- this is the worst man!

actually, there's tonne of mistakes but these are the best i would say
i still remember the first time i checked students' essays
after i finished the last paper...i rushed to the toilet & puked
it was that bad...over the years, dah imun

No comments:

Post a Comment