Sunday, December 19, 2010

mr potato head


i juz had the scare of my life (well..maybe i'm exaggerating a bit)
but i was sacred coz suddenly my MP3 doesn't want to shut off
luckily i managed to overcome the problem....by pressing on the reset button *wink*
Alhamdulillah my mp3 is still alive..otherwise i dunno how i'll get through the meetings next 2 weeks (i'll be dead bored for sure !! )

i juz wanna blabber bout potatoes
i'm sure by now u've eaten the spiral one at pasar malam kan?
the first time i saw it, i thought it was kinda cool
but after tasting it...it was ok laaa (lepas ni sure aku tak beli dah...nge nge nge)
for me i juz love fries (i like crinkle cut better than shoestring) & wedges
the cheezy wedges from KFC is juz demn gud..dun u agree?

even my baby boy=my nephew, Aqil loves fries
i think he got the idea from me..last year when i was taking care of him, i always eat fries
(it's kinda my "wajib ada" food in the freezer)
when he sees me putting the fries in front of TV..he'll quickly "bersila" beside the plate & wait for me to "tiup" the fries (to cool it down)
kalau lambat bagi kat dia..habis laaa
now, he's getting clever
the last time we went out, we passed a McD
u know what he said :)... fries!
wow...pandai eh putting 2 & 2 together
i think after Aisyah can eat solid food, she'll pick up the trait too *_@

No comments:

Post a Comment