Sunday, May 2, 2010

my labour day

to celebrate labour day (celebrate ??? kind of coz it's been sumtime since we were able to enjoy saturday without sumthing happening in skul..and it sucks..seriously) it's my third trip to singapore & it's kind of not the best so far we (me & my hausmate) only visited 3 places..with 1 we already visited another downside for me is..there's only 70 pictures in my camera oh my...and 2 pictures of me.. :( i didn't do a lot of shopping coz i didn't change any money i juz used the balance i have from the previous visit the picture above is the sultan mosque in bugis area it's 1 of the oldest mosque in singapore here is a very cool building i forgot the name lorr (mind this ol lady) at night it's very beautiful coz there's a moving light i dunno whether the surface reflects light or what but IT'S SOO COOOL next stop..i really want to visit the national science centre for the Pixar exhibition (u dunno what is Pixar?? what planet are you from???...) and universal studio..woohooo today i'm so bored but whatever it is..am trying not to say anything bad about it and to stop myself from hearing sumthing bad about others or should i say rumours ngeh ngeh ngeh dunno whether i'll succeed but please pray i'll be a better person amin...

2 comments: