Monday, August 16, 2021

Midnight rambling : organising

I'm not the kind who like to tidy up every day or weekly.. I only do it when I see things in mess or I can't stand to see the dust anymore... (sapa je gi check habuk setiap hari??). Since my skincare+body care is too much and I'm just to dang lazy to clean them from dust, I looked for these organisers.. The one with drawer, I bought somewhere around March through Shopee (duhh) .. Then the second one last month from Instagram seller. I thought everything can fit, but the tall lotion bottles still need to stay outside. 

2 separate items. So in lurve with these.. If only, it was taller

Packed!!! So much stuffs (but already changed the items after I bought the new one. Now, all my perfumes are here. Sorry, won't put picture of latest arrangement here @_* ) 

Tall enough to fit BBW mist but not tall enough for Nivea lotions

If my mom sees all the stuffs inside, I'll have enough nagging till next year *_*

If future husband sees this.... Hmmm I wonder what he'll say BAHAHAHA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment