Friday, June 21, 2013

surabaya 1

early this month i went to surabaya with my uncle and his family...including a couple of his friends

tiba2 jadi jutawan...bwahahaha mula2 nak kira pastu give up
1 june
our flight was at 6pm.i met with my uncle at LCCT around 3.30.then his fren called to tell that his car broke down and wont be able to go dat day.my uncle was like "are we going or not"...uhoh....since we're already there and arrangements had been made,we juz continue.
i only had a backpack with me despite paying for 15kg of luggage..haha what a waste! when i travel,i like to travel light.i brought enuf clothes only.juz the basic stuff.the flight was on time.i've never heard of Mandala Air.


we arrived after 2 and half hours.the time was late an hour than in KL.after checking the passport,we took our luggage.a girl was waiting outside-our guide!
she took us to a van and we proceed to have dinner.Starvinggggg


first dish in Indon...fried rice :)

ok we were talking while having dinner.my uncle asked our guide to guess my age. she said i 'm 28...WAAHHHH..i was like blushing (perghh blah laaa).when i told her my real age, she was like NGANGA...no la..shocked face (either she's good at acting or she was juz shocked)
after dinner, we went to our hotel for the night,Artotel. it was so nice.i was really impressed wif the deco.each room has different painting.COOL! check out my room below.i was supposed to sleep wif my couz but she wanted to sleep with her parents.Well ..even better for me coz i cant sleep when other people's around hehehe
the entrance...nice word eh
posing dulu sebelum tido....nice room!
nite peeps ZZZzzzZZZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment