Saturday, December 3, 2011

perak trip 1

da 2 minggu pun trip tu tapi ni baru ade masa (dan kemahuan) untuk membelog pasal trip tu

the reason i followed this trip was to have an experience travelling by train.yup..i've never been on a train before except for LRT and monorail :)
the journey started on the 17th nov 11.30pm .we waited for the train at Kempas Baru station.i’m all excited :)



when we got on the train…hmmm personally & honestly, it’s worse than taking the bus.the seating is same as the bus.but worst part is
1.the light is on all the time- how can u sleep with bright light
2.the noise- oh my…the sound of the wheel banging onto the track is juz crazee.it’s too much & too creepy I might say.macam train tu nak tercampak kluar dari landasan jer.
3.the aircond-I felt like I was in a freezer & going to be frozen by the time I reach perak.my mistake for not buying mittens (mahal jugak..rm25/pair)
4.when the train stops at station, there’s no announcement.u juz have to figure it out yourself.this is not good when someone sleep dead (tido mati hahaha).ade harapan terbabas stesen



Around 7am we arrived at the KL Sentral.(masa ni subuh gajah = hampeh betul).we had to wait for the train that will take us to Perak at 9am.so pegi cari bekfes dulu.sempat jugak beli buku in case the journey got boring.due to lack of sleep the night before..i managed to sleep until we reached Perak (good for me otherwise I’ll be very grumpy for not having enuf sleep).



We arrived around noon.so the bus driver took us for lunch.then we headed to Kellie’s Castle.it’s so hard to look around when the sun is right up your head (translate panas terik masa tu..aku plak kan takleh kena panas.maklum la kacukan London HAHAHAHAHA).i didn’t get to take picture of the bear tree coz we were rushing to get to Gua Tempurung.



Upon arriving at Gua Tempurung, we changed to sports attire.the cave is juz spectacular.looking at pictures is not enough to mention the inside. Subhanallah.we juz followed the track provided but climbing the stairs is juz too much for me.aku rasa gayat giler bila tengok tangga tu sayup ke atas.luckily I wasn’t the only one.
The most interesting part in the cave is the wind tunnel I think.there’s not a single hole in sight but there’s wind blowing there.so creepy (I knew bout this when we were at the hotel otherwise I would have fainted there).





Then we were supposed to go to the labu sayong center but it’s closed (around 7pm at that time).so many places we didn’t go.the ubudiah mosque, the palace. I really need to go there myself. After dinner, we were taken to the Bukit Jana condotel.time to rest

No comments:

Post a Comment