Saturday, July 30, 2011

@ peace

hmmm the smell of home is so comforting
don't u agree? i'm at my home in KT
sitting on me bed writing a blog :)
<--- cute tak? during uni years, i was obsessed with lady bug.so kinda have a small collection (juz cheap stuff) 1 more is bigger like a teddy bear but i dun sleep with it.i dun sleep with teddy bears or stuff like that.puhleez... !

since i arrive this morning..been cleaning up my room.my mom did a renovation
(biasala dia dekat nak raya.ade je projek mega.my bro & me dah paham sangat perangai dia)
i'm blur to begin the cleaning up process.i've TONNES of stuff (50% are books)
a box of my books.there's 4 more.i still haven't read the 127 hours.even i bought the dvd,still haven't got the time to watch it (but the real reason is,i dun wanna watch the part where he cut his own hand *creepy*

i've to sort my stuff and throw away the least loved stuff HAHAHA
yeah..i'm a hoarder.every little thing just have their own memory (cehh ade je la excuse untuk menghalalkan cara !) the presents from students.still properly wrapped.nak letak elok2, takde space

this cleaning process is also for the coming raya..awal gila berkemas
at least when i come back for raya..there's not so much to do.hopefully la.
usually 3,4 days before raya,my mom will be busy baking cakes..chocolate & sponge cake.

i want to bring my oven to JB coz i wanna try to make lasagna
(chewah western food tuh) ehem !
but my fren didn't come back. takkan nak angkut oven by bus kan..tak praktikal la pulak

No comments:

Post a Comment