Saturday, July 2, 2011

canteen day

oh god i'm so tired !!
this week i had headache thinking bout the canteen day coz i've to take care of a business HAHAHA
since ysterday morning..i was BZ..going to the shop and buying stuffs
got back home and fried the peanuts to make kuah rojak
then got dress to go to work.prepared the table & fooled around with the boys

i think i'm blessed to have students like Abe,Hanif,Mamat,Wan Rony and others
although they are boys..but they can do girls stuff
(not that girly stuff k) i juz asked them to chop fish cakes, fish balls,the bean sprouts
then later they helped another teacher to cut the fruits.
even other teacher was like very confused.why boys are helping me instead of girls?
to tell the truth, i know them already,m comfortable with them & i know i can depend on them
if next year (most of them will be sitting for spm) they want to concentrate on SPM, i'll be in deep trouble (if i'm still the head of KRS-crossing my fingers i won't be)
coz i'll be like losing my anchors

last night starting at 8, i was super duper BZ..boiling the eggs,fish cakes,fish ball,soft tofu
finished everything around 1am..slept at 2 then woke up this morning at 5
(i set my alarm at 4.30 but what the heck..i purposely continued sleeping)
today i boiled the noodles..& i was late !
when i got to school..after setting up the table...i couldn't catch my breath
especially after the people started buying..my back was in pain (and both of my hands have cut-still thinking how i got them.it was so painful when i took my bath)
at 10, the main dish is finished so i asked Abe to help me cook fried noodle (since we have so much left)
then Abe,Hanif & me went back to my house & cooked...HAHAHA it was so funny
what's with the house in the state of chaos..then these 2 people coming
isk isk isk

overall..it was a good experience (but the exhaustion is so not worth it)
i fell asleep while watching arthur this evening.
so now..i wanna watch takers ( paul walker xoxo)

No comments:

Post a Comment