Saturday, July 17, 2010

what should i do

aiyoh..although it's weekend,i'm bored
last nite was thinking bout going to singapore
but no budget la
maybe next week
been having this headache bout the course next week
i haven't done a single thing
buku PTK pun belom baca...why am i so not in the mood??

it's been quite sumtime that i decline students request of interviewing me for their kerja kursus sejarah
it's all becoz i dun wanna tell them my age (urrgghhh)
but yesterday, a very lucky gal got that interview
hmm more like a talk coz i gave most topic to her..on what to ask me
hahahaha ape daaa
and i dun tell her my age
i gave everything..even my birthdate minus the year
hahaha talk about being clever ehh
abis nak sangat wat temuramah..so kena ikut my rules la kan

things to do
1.prepare the pamplet la dolll
2.read PTK books
3.kemaskini stok uniform KRS
4.wat kertas keja KRS

No comments:

Post a Comment