Monday, March 3, 2014

1st of 2014

erggghhh i only resumed my work for a week and already i am stress like nobody's business
-sigh- talk about hating the work place

at time like this,people will talk bout their resolution
for me, the saymo(same) saymo resolution

1.i wanna gain a bit of weight

2.i want to travel to at least 2 countries (juz renewed my passport for another 5 years last 30th)

last november my uncle(the one i travel with to Surabaya) asked whether i wanna follow him to New Zealand...after deciding to go...then the Sultan of Johore declared we have to work on Sunday dan Friday the day off...i did asked my supervisor if i could apply for a leave (malu la aku pasni)...now my uncle wants to go somewhere else...AIYOOHHHH
so i'm filling up the form and we'll see whether there's any update :)



3.i dun wanna stress myself too much over work but considering the usual me...i think i oughtta scratch this out

4.i wanna look and feel good.i do think of jogging at least once a week but up till now...i only jog on my bed HOHOHO lazy bum!

~this was actually written somewhere in January but only published now

No comments:

Post a Comment