Tuesday, June 5, 2012

my cooking ...errmm... skill

back when i was younger..in high school to be precise i really hate cooking..SERIOUSLY i juz hate the preparation, the cooking & the cleaning afterwards now i'm grateful coz i dun hate it as much...in fact i quite like it (but i still hate chopping onions becoz of how my hands smell afterwards) ;P plus, watching channels like AFC or masterchef helped a bit now i try to cook as much as i can however, i have a bit of a problem i dun really want to cook the normal food that we have everyday i mean..malay food i'm more interested in baking,desserts and english food HAHAHAHA i'm much better making lasagna than tom yam..HOW??? i think english food are more to my liking (wekk!) ok..ok..next time i'll try to be more melayu yer (dah la sambal belacan,tempoyak,petai,jering tak makan --->HOPELESS) i got this juz to help me polish my malay cuisine cooking skill...sometimes i do search for recipe on the net..kinda easy jugak laa..other thing i wanna improve is method of cooking...everyday frying-duhh.so NOT healthy. so i wanna try grilling ke (my Grilla grill pan from Ikea blom properly rasmi lagi),roasting,steaming (ehem2..ok2 i forgot about him ok : juz a joke wif someone) since cooking is included in my 2012 resolution (trying to be better at it) i will try my best to achieve it.praying for the best. chaiyok! chaiyok! chaiyok!

No comments:

Post a Comment