Wednesday, February 22, 2012

can u smell what i'm cooking

for 2 months i've been neglecting my belog
it's not that i've no story or time...it's juz that i dun feel like blogging.emotionally unstable hahaha
but i'm putting my hands into sumthing else
since 1 of my resolution (will blog bout this) is to cook more often , i've been trying a few recipes from books i bought & copied from internet


the recipes are quite easy to do..perfect for beginner like me *_^


the latest recipe i tried...chicken tomyam.hmmm acceptable but not as good as maharani's


last week i was craving for cucur udang.so i made it.i think tomorrow i'll make some more


this is chicken paprik.also not as good as maharani's but better than the tom yam i think...


this is my attempt to bake butter cookies


dig in....result?? marvellous hehe.even today,my fren,Nad asked for these when i gave her oat biscuits (bought)hehe nanti i'll bake some for you,ok Nad

No comments:

Post a Comment