Wednesday, September 7, 2011

sambil makan tat nenas..

ye, aku sedang membelog sambil makan tat nenas
HAHAHA
since maharani will retire next year,i think i wanna join venture with her la..selling kuih raya. hmmm nanti la, i'll make a proposal and ask her

1.i did sumthing kinda stupid ..i deactivated my FB account on my birthday to avoid my frens from getting reminder bout it.HAHAHA so clever! but some do wish after the date..so thank u so much for remembering me (although i dun appreciate u guys reminding me getting older) HAHAHA luv u people! the sad thing is,none of my family member wish me (up till now).isk isk isk.takpe la.lagipun hampeh je b'day tahun ni coz sepanjang hari duk driving
this is what i ate to celebrate the day. Jco's donat.the blueberry is nice coz ade cheese cream kat dalam.YUMMY!!

2.
i said that i dun wanna buy something expensive for my birthday but i had too buy a new tyre. Dohhh! punya la bengang bila kat tayar ade macam benjol. sebelum meletup,tukar laaa. i changed 1.now people said i have to change 2-baru la balance.aduyai tensen laaa






3.students sebok nak datang raya kat rumah.nak kena masak la ni...wat mihun kira ok la.goreng keropok.then wat puding karamel.ok la kan?? tapi nak pesan siap2..duit raya TAKDE !!!

4.sabtu ni ade kursus la pulak.then ade jamuan raya.pe aku nak bawak ni? kek boleh ??

No comments:

Post a Comment