Saturday, June 11, 2011

macam2 hal..

1.my health is not so good these few weeks.last week juz recover from fever.now having cough.my voice is so “sexy” now.actually I dun really like the sound of my voice but a few guys (ehem!!) said that I have a very sexy voice (motif bagitau??!!!!). eeewwww macam nak muntah jer.HELLO!! do u have problem with your ears??i think my voice is like boring..sumtimes i think macam suara guys pun ade jugak.

2.for some people, phone number is juz a phone number.for me,my phone number is my life.from the phone number, u contact me.then automatically u know bout my life & I know yours.that’s what I meant by my number is my life.and I’m very choosy bout giving my number. (kalu nak cakap aku ni pasal phone number pun nak beria…cakap la.ade aku kesah!!!? )

feels like wanting a new phone but whats the use when i only talk & sms.my bro even suggested an iPad..whooaa too fancy for me. note: dont try to keep up with technology..u WONT win.
alahhh guna je la ape yang ade.kalu henfon canggih tapi tak gheti guna, pun takde faedah!

3.today i found another strand of white hair..juz one..so, i juz took a scissors & cut it short.people say if we pluck a white hair...more will grow.so i cut it.AM I CLEVER OR WHAT?? muahahahahaha whatever make u happy la old lady..the truth is u are old!

4.today duduk sembang2 dengan senior citizens (my aunts & uncle from my mom's side.my cousin pun ade) best jugak dengar depa bersembang.aku pun kena jugak !! tapi dengan depa,aku tak kesah sangat coz aku leh smash balik.dengan my dad's side tu yang lemah sket coz kena dengar je.tadi terkeluar bab bersanding,aku tak ingat punca citer.tapi ayat terakhir yang aku ingat,kalu dah tua tu, tak yah la bersanding.aku ke yang jawab??? hahaha redha je la....umur macam ni memang jadi bahan gosip pun.

No comments:

Post a Comment